We are in an unprecedented time. World-wide, many countries have locked down.
Many of us have to stay at home but some have yet to adapt to this lifestyle.
Let’s take a look at some of the things we can do during this Circuit Breaker period so that we come out better.
- Read a book. This is the time to get down to reading a book. Reading gives us insights from other people’s experiences, remember all leaders are readers.
- Pick up a new skill. I mean those skills you can learn online. Udemy is a great website that teaches everything from marketing to building a website.
- Call someone and find out how they have been. Reconnect with friends you have lost contact with.
- Spend time with loved ones. We spend some much time at home now but if we are not intentional about it, it could well be time wasted! Take pictures, videos, these will become precious memories in time to come.
- Exercise! This is one of the few reasons you can leave your home for. Get fit. Emerge stronger.
I’m not going to list watching tv and browsing social media because these do not necessarily add value to us.
So there you have it, do upgrade yourself during this period!
Back to Home of Top A level Chemistry Tuition