Chemistry Tuition by Mr Khemistry
Looking for a good, reliable Chemistry Tuition? We understand there are many centers that offers Chemistry Tuition nowadays and it’s difficult to tell which ones are worth your time. Here we compile a list of reasons why Mr Khemistry is the Chemistry Tuition you are looking for.
- We are Qualified. Our Principal Tutor, Mr Eric Kua, graduated from NUS with a Degree majoring in Chemistry. He has taught in a JC for more than 8 years. For his full academic and teaching qualifications, click here.
- We are Experienced. All our tutors have over 10 years of experience tutoring students in Chemistry, Mr Eric Kua has more than 13 years of experience in Chemistry tuition.
- We are Committed. Our goal is the same as yours, to unlock the potential that is in every student. We offer unlimited consultations via whatsapp and revision crash courses during holiday period to bring every student up to speed.
- We are Specialists. Our focus on Chemistry allows us to hone our pedagogy in this subject to a much greater depth. Think about why we visit specialists in hospitals. Yup.
- We are Accessible. Our locations are conveniently located within walking distance from MRT stations (Beauty World and Bishan).
After many years of tutoring students from different ability levels, there is some common characteristics of students who are likely to benefit from attending group lessons with us. Here are some for your consideration.
- They are consistent. They do not skip lessons to attend birthday parties. If they have important appointments that clashes, they will endeavor to go to another class for make-up lesson.
- They are willing to put in effort after lesson to revise their work. We give additional practise for the students, those who improve dramatically are usually the ones who take the time to attempt these extra practise and consult the tutor when they are unsure.
- They do not attend more than two tuition every week. Attending more than two tuition lessons every week saps their energy and takes away revision time. More likely they are using it as a clutch rather than a real need.
- They reflect and THINK about what are the main concepts after lessons. Students who simply take everything at face value without thinking, memorizing their notes, are unlikely to excel in Chemistry at A levels. A simple test would be to look at their summarized notes, a student who has thought through would organize his/her notes quite differently from one who merely copy and paste from lecture notes.
Remember, it takes two hands to clap. You can engage the best Chemistry tutor but if you do not do your part, the results are unlikely to change. We will provide concise illustrated notes with clear teaching, putting the best resources at your disposal, what you do with it will determine the outcome.